Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pillows of Plenty

I have a love of all things soft and cozy; pillows fit that description well. In the attempt to keep me falling off the bed as a baby, my parents surrounded me with pillows which I soon learned to enjoy. I sleep with at least two, but if I had four or five I would not complain. Maybe it's the feeling of security and serenity to me, to be enveloped by a mountain of softness and warmth, or maybe it's the Narnia effect where I can escape into vivid dreamland where no one can find me.

An admiration of soft comfort has now turned into projects and projections of decorations and design. Here is my first hand-stitched flower pillow with hope and desire of more en route. If you're interested, please inquire.

1 comment:

  1. I know I've seen online the directions for how to make these pretty flowers but I can't find it again right now! I'd like to make one of these pillows for my sister... please help! Do you know the link?

    ReplyDelete