Thursday, March 11, 2010

Something Wicked This Way Comes

There's something in my attic.

I think it's a mouse.

I first heard it last week as I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep....

...tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip...

At first, it freaked me out and I was ready to smash it if it came near me with my heavy duty mag light. If a heart could pound out of its chest, mine almost did. Yesterday I started hearing it from the ceiling of my living room, too. Hospitality is a love of mine, but it's time this uninvited guest LEAVE. I can only wonder just what he is doing up there. I need a trap.

OH!!! There he goes again...

...tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-tip...

Stay Tuned Friends

1 comment:

  1. DUDE! how did you put those pretty pics up top? i can only put one up. look at you, getting all blog-savvy! love it!
    and i'm guessing the mysterious animal issssssssss...... a birdie.

    ReplyDelete