Thursday, June 16, 2011

Loves in Ohio: Pt. 1

Three years goes very quickly when you get to spend it with people you love and love you. It has been two years since graduation and finally I was able to touch ground again in Ohio. Other than friends, I did not have a good reason to trek back to the land of corn. Believe me, after living for three ears (I mean years) in and around corn fields, I had my fill. But, it was time to go back for a couple of reasons:
  • The Extravagant wedding of my childhood sister/friend
  • To spend time with one amazing group of friends
  • AND... for a little adventure
The next set of posts will be about my Ohio adventures in the first week of June 2011. I am my grandmother's daughter and my family friend's niece. Like them, I cannot help but shed tears every time I leave loved ones and only wish we could all live in one neighborhood for eternity. This will never happen (although I have heaven to anticipate wonderfully) for me, so time well spent with loved ones holds very heavy weight to my life and my living. This week endowed this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment