Thursday, February 18, 2010

Potato Salad to Go...

I have come to realize that I like doing things last minute sometimes because I like to be busy, and when I need to do things last minute I'm running around and really busy or FRANTIC as one of my summer staff campers called me. I went to a "galintines" party (valentines party for the gals) and all of us who went were told to bring a dish to share. I was going to make cucumber sandwiches, but found out that someone already was bringing them. So quickly I decided that I'll whip together a potato salad, only I was missing essential ingredients like mayo and sour cream. So, I made everything I could ready at home; cleaned, cut and boiled the potatoes, mixed together the balsamic vinegar, mustard, parmesan cheese, chives, and spices and placed these in a bowl in the back of my car. On the way to my friends house, I was already rushing to get there, I stopped at the Grocery store and bought some mayo and sour cream, and proceeded to mix all of this in the back of my car and head on to my friends house.

The potato salad turned out great and no one would have even known I mixed it all in the back of my car, except for the few passerby's that saw me doing so in the grocery store parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment