Thursday, March 25, 2010

Look Around... Be Inspired

I just discovered this sight called lushlee which has been so fun to browse around. Seems similar to Etsy in what and how they offer their merchandise. I find this sight to be so inspirational and even encouraging at times when you want to be creative, but think your ideas may be cooky!!! So here's a little inspiration to all those home crafters (me included). So get crafty baby!

I've been inspired by several to make some of these decorative flowers. They seem to be "the things" this year. But why buy them when they are so easy to make. All you need is some fabric you like, needle and thread, and fabric stiffener spray. At a safety pin or glue on a pin to make a cute brooch, or sew onto clothing and other accessories. Haven't had a lot of free time as of late, but when I do, being creative is always a stress reliever for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment